LanSend - mass-messaging tool for LANs
LanSend is an invaluable tool for system administrators for sending out instant messages to network users. LanSend has a simple, logical GUI and enables you to send a message to multiple users on your LAN with just a few mouse clicks. No additional software needs to be installed on users' machines for them to receive messages.
LanSend allows you to compose messages quickly using a variety of different templates. The creation of new templates for mass-messaging users is supported. Messages can be sent to users of all machines, including those connected locally as well as those using a remote desktop. LanSend can be minimized to the system tray and accessed with a single mouse click to send messages to recipients.
- Quick and easy method of sending messages to multiple network users
- Messages sent instantly
- No additional software is required on recipients' computers
- No dedicated server or Internet access required
- Messages sent to machines running Windows XP and later
- Compatibility with the Terminal Server
- Does not use Messenger service to send messages
- Use of message templates and template variables
- Ability for users to create custom groups from a list of network machines
- Messaging to user groups
- Logging of sent messages
- Terminal Services Manager helps you monitor and manage the usage of host resources by remote users.
- Remote Process Explorer - manage processes on a remote computer in real time
- Network Scanner is IP scanner tool for analyzing networks
- Remote Shutdown is tool for remote restart, shutdown, bulk restart, bulk shutdown